Brynn Felix, General Counsel
Call for Appointment
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California Santa Cruz
- Master of Arts in Human Rights, Central European University
- Juris Doctor, Boston University School of Law
Certifications and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Kitsap County Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Institute of Healthcare Compliance
- Officer of Healthcare Compliance Certified
Brynn joined PCHS in 2020 as General Counsel after serving on PCHS’ Board of Directors. Prior to joining PCHS, she worked as a litigator at a law firm in Seattle, Washington, and served as a Judicial Law Clerk to Justice Mary I. Yu of the Washington Supreme Court.
Brynn is passionate about advancing health equity by expanding access to affordable, quality healthcare and eliminating healthcare disparities in our communities. In addition to her legal career, Brynn brings experience as a classroom teacher and policy advocate.
She enjoys spending time with her family, reading to her children, and telling bad puns!
AddressFind out more
Administration Office400 Warren Avenue, Ste 200Bremerton, WA 98337