Peninsula Community Health Services
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is a community based nonprofit organization dedicated to providing accessible, affordable, quality health and wellness services for our communities.
We’re a certified team of providers and specialists whose main goal is to provide you, the patient, the kind of comprehensive affordable health care that keeps you healthy.
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) was founded in 1987 as a community clinic in downtown Bremerton and became a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in 1993. PCHS health services include primary medical, dental, behavioral health counseling, substance abuse treatment, pharmacy services, and health education and promotion activities for all stages of life. Services are provided to all patients regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. PCHS patients may qualify for a sliding fee discount based on their household income and family size. PCHS delivers a comprehensive and integrated approach to health care services and is an accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) by AAAHC. The guiding principle of PCHS is to “see and value every person.”
PCHS complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Clinics & Pharmacy Hours:
- Almira: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
- 6th Street Bremerton, Belfair, and Port Orchard: Mon – Fri 7:30am – 6:00pm. Closed Sat & Sun.
- Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 6:00pm. Closed Sat & Sun. (except as noted below)
- Almira: Mon., Tues., Thurs., & Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm. Closed Weds., Sat., & Sun.
- Kingston: Mon. – Thurs. 8:00am – 5:00pm, Fri. 8:00am – 12:00pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
- Extended Hours 6th Street Bremerton: Mon – Fri 4:00pm – 7:30pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
- Extended Hours Wheaton Way Bremerton: Mon – Fri 5:00pm – 8:30pm. Sat 9:00am – 3:00pm. Closed Sun.
- Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm. Closed for lunch from 12:15pm – 1:15pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
- Our Almira and Kingston locations do not have a PCHS on-site pharmacy.
With seven clinics available, we offer primary care, physical exams, and minor surgery for both children and adults.Find out more
We offer exams, cleanings, x-rays, emergency care, and fillings. Meet our dedicated dental team at our Sixth Street Bremerton, Belfair, Almira/KMHS, and Pottery Ave Port Orchard clinics.Find out more
PCHS has licensed, certified behavioral health professionals who work collaboratively with the medical team to address depression and other behavioral health issues that many normal people face.Find out more
Our award winning pharmacy is here to serve you. See your healthcare provider and get your prescription filled all in one place. Pharmacy staff work closely with your provider as part of our patient centered medical home.Find out more