Peninsula Community Health Services
PCHS is scheduling COVID-19 Immunizations for Kitsap and Mason County residents for:
- High-risk healthcare workers
- High-risk first responders
- Residents and staff of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other community-based, congregate living settings where most individuals over 65 years of age are receiving care, supervision, or assistance
- All healthcare workers
- All people 65 years and older
- People 50 years and older who live in multigenerational households
Vaccine is provided by appointment only – NO WALK-INS CAN BE ACCOMODATED AT THIS TIME
Requests for appointments can be made the fastest by completing the online registration form (see links below).
Appointment times are approximate once on site due to the volume of patients being vaccinated at one time.
You will receive a confirmation of your appointment 48 hours prior to your appointment once we confirm you are eligible and that we expect to have vaccine available. If we have questions for you, we will contact you at the number you provide.
If we can’t reach you by the following business day, we will not be able to hold your appointment time due to overwhelming demand.
To search for an open appointment slot at PCHS:
Click here for Kitsap Residents:
Click here for Mason Residents:
All immunization will occur by appointment only and only at the Vaccine Outreach Locations:
Kitsap: Gateway Center, 2525 6th Street, Bremerton WA 98312
Mason: North Mason School District Campus Gym – 300 E. Campus Drive, Belfair WA 98528
If you do not have internet access, you can call 360-475-3099. Note: there are limited staff to answer this number as the same staff are actually working as part of the vaccine team – expect long hold times.
Staff at the main PCHS number are only able to refer you back to the vaccine number/scheduling link, as we need to ensure we have routine patient care access available throughout the entire vaccine process.
Vaccine supply and type is determined by the State Department of Health each week. We cannot say what vaccine brand will be available on any vaccine day. We are aware that the number of appointment slots will be inadequate to meet demand for many months. If there are no open spots left, all appointment times have been filled. New appointment slots will be added each week as we get confirmation of incoming doses.
PCHS Patient Wait List
If all appointments time are full and you want to join the PCHS PATIENT waitlist, you can add your name to our list below. This link is only for established PCHS patients who would like to join the COVID vaccine waitlist. You must have been seen by a PCHS medical provider within the last 6 months. If you join the waitlist and do not meet criteria, you will not be scheduled for an appointment when your name is reached. As vaccine remains limited, your wait time to an appointment could be several weeks. You are also welcome to continue to check back for appointments weekly as new slots become available.
Other vaccine partners who may have vaccine sooner can be found at the end of the survey at:
Additional local information can be obtained by contacting:
- Kitsap Public Health District via their website at: kitsappublichealth.org/communityhealth/coronavirus_vaccine.php
- Mason County Public Health at 360-427-9670 ext. 599
- If you want a COVID test, please contact us to schedule an appointment! We can complete a telehealth visit remotely to save you time when you arrive for testing. You can call (360) 377-3776 or use the chat function on our website. Testing can be scheduled at your clinic location.
General COVID Precautions
- If you have chronic disease and need a follow up, all PCHS sites are open to see patients. We are maintaining a high level of cleanliness and following the CDC guidelines to keep you safe. We have staff disinfecting our lobbies and reception space regularly and throughout the day. We have temperature screeners at the door, provide surgical masks to every patient and have face-shields for longer appointment types.
- Dental: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have an appointment, you need to reschedule via the patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know if you have a dental emergency and we will connect you to a provider.
- Behavioral Health: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have a counseling appointment, we can move your appointment to a virtual visit or you can reschedule via the patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know if you are in crisis and we will connect you to a counselor.
- Pharmacy: Worried about exposure to germs when picking up prescriptions? PCHS Pharmacy will bring them to your car. Please call ahead to make sure everything is ready, then call when you park. We’ll help you see this through!
- Visitors: We are limiting visitors in our clinics. If you are a parent or caregiver, please have only one person attend appointments with your child or loved one when possible. Ask about having a telehealth tablet used during a milestone visit to include at-home loved ones, such as a first ultrasound or a first well baby check.
- PCHS processes all insurances, offers sliding scale discounts and conducts financial hardship reviews for copay/deductibles, visits, and testing related to COVID-19 services.
- PCHS Office:360-377-3776
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline:866-418-2920
- Interpreter Assistance:360-377-3776
- TTY & Hearing/Speech Disabled:711
Extended hours line
Mon-Fri: 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Find a Location
Find a Provider
Schedule an Appointment
PCHS services include primary medical, dental, behavioral health counseling, substance use treatment, pharmacy services, and health education and promotion activities for all stages of life.
Want to work with a team that is helping our local community? Click the button below to see our current open positions.