Peninsula Community Health Services
- We are experiencing a high call volume and longer wait times, try our chat on this webpage or our patient portal.
- If you have respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and you suspect you may have Coronavirus or COVID-19, please do NOT show up at our clinic. Please call us at (360) 377-3776 or use the chat so we can schedule you a virtual video appointment.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing: PCHS is NOT testing for COVID-19 due to limitations of supplies and testing capability. We will refer you to a testing partner if testing is appropriate.
- If you do NOT have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and you have general questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19), Washington State Public Health has set up a hotline from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM: 1-800-525-0127, press #
- Dental: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have a dental appointment, you need to be rescheduled. Please reschedule your appointment via patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know when we reschedule your appointment if you have severe tooth pain or swelling and we will send a message to the Dentist to call you back. You may request to be placed on our short call waitlist when rescheduling.
- Behavioral Health: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have a counseling appointment, you need to be rescheduled. Please reschedule your appointment via patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know when we reschedule your appointment if you are in crisis and we will connect you to a counselor.
- Pharmacy: Worried about exposure to germs when picking up prescriptions? PCHS Pharmacy will bring them to your car. Please call ahead to make sure everything is ready, then call when you park. We’ll help you see this through!
- We are limiting visitors in our clinics. If you are a parent or caregiver, please have only one person attend appointments with your child or loved one when possible.
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is a community-based, nonprofit Community Health Center dedicated to providing accessible, affordable, quality health and wellness services for our communities.
We’re a certified team of providers and specialists whose main goal is to provide you, the patient, with the kind of comprehensive affordable health care that keeps you healthy.
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) was founded in 1987 as a community clinic in downtown Bremerton and became a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in 1993. PCHS health services include primary medical, dental, behavioral health counseling, substance abuse treatment, pharmacy services, and health education and promotion activities for all stages of life. Services are provided to all patients regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. PCHS patients may qualify for a sliding fee discount based on their household income and family size. PCHS delivers a comprehensive and integrated approach to health care services and is an accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
The guiding principle of PCHS is to “see and value every person.” Our Vision is to eliminate healthcare disparities in our communities while adhering to our values of being “Patient-Driven, Respectful and Empathetic”.
PCHS complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Clinics & Pharmacy Hours:
- Almira: Wed & Thurs 7:15am – 6:00pm. Temporarily closed Mon, Tues, & Fri. Closed Sat & Sun.
- Sixth Street Bremerton: Mon – Fri 7:15am – 6:00pm. Closed Sat & Sun.
- Belfair: Mon – Thurs 7:15am – 6:00pm. Temporarily closed Fri. Closed Sat & Sun.
- Port Orchard: Mon & Tues 7:15am – 6:00pm. Temporarily closed Wed, Thurs, & Fri. Closed Sat & Sun.
- Poulsbo: Mon & Tues 7:15am – 6:00pm. Temporarily closed Wed, Thurs, & Fri. Closed Sat & Sun.
- 6th Street Bremerton, Belfair, Port Orchard, Poulsbo, Wheaton Way Bremerton:
Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 6:00pm. Closed Sat & Sun. (except as noted below – including additional Extended Hours)
- Almira: Mon., Tues., Thurs., & Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm. Closed Wed., Sat., & Sun.
- Kingston: Mon. – Thurs. 8:00am – 5:00pm, Fri. 8:00am – 12:00pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
- Franklin Street Shelton: Mon. – Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm. Closed Sat & Sun.
- School Based Health Center | Esquire Hills Elementary School: Temporarily Closed
- School Based Health Center | Fairview Middle School: Temporarily Closed
- School Based Health Center | Mountain View Middle School: Temporarily Closed
- School Based Health Center | North Mason SD: Temporarily Closed
- Mobile Medical, Behavioral Health, and Quick Response Team: Per Monthly Site Schedule – Medical, Behavioral Health, Quick Response Team (QRT)
- Additional Extended Hours:
Extended Hours at 6th Street Bremerton:
Mon – Fri 4:00pm – 7:30pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
Extended Hours at Wheaton Way Bremerton:
Mon – Fri 5:00pm – 8:30pm. Sat 9:00am – 3:00pm. Closed Sun.
- 6th Street Bremerton, Belfair, Port Orchard, Poulsbo, Wheaton Way: Closed for lunch from 12:15pm – 1:15pm. Closed Sat. & Sun.
With seven clinics available, we offer primary care, physical exams, and minor surgery for both children and adults.Find out more
We offer exams, cleanings, x-rays, emergency care, and fillings. Meet our dedicated dental team at our Sixth Street Bremerton, Belfair, Almira/KMHS, Poulsbo, and Pottery Ave Port Orchard clinics.Find out more
PCHS has licensed, certified behavioral health professionals who work collaboratively with the medical team to address depression and other behavioral health issues that many normal people face.Find out more
Our award winning pharmacy is here to serve you. See your healthcare provider and get your prescription filled all in one place. Pharmacy staff work closely with your provider as part of our patient centered medical home.Find out more