Peninsula Community Health Services
To sign up for or see information regarding delayed openings or site closures due to inclement weather, visit PCHS’ FlashAlert page.
PCHS is offering 1st and 2nd doses for children 5-11 years old, and all doses and boosters for anyone 12 years and older at our Vaccine Outreach Location. Please use the link below to view clinic dates and times.
PCHS will have Moderna Vaccine available for ages 6mo-5years on Wednesdays (through August) starting July 13th
- 9am-11am @ North Mason High school gym (300 E. Campus Drive, Belfair, WA 98528)
- 1:30-3:30pm @ Gateway Center (2526 6th Street, Bremerton WA 98312)
We will continue to offer COVID vaccines for ages 5+ on limited Fridays at the Gateway Center
Please check our Website for appointment dates/times
Walk ins are welcome but appointments are appreciated to plan for staffing and supplies. Please visit our Facebook page for updates and information on current vaccine availability.
- Click Here to Schedule Your COVID Vaccine or booster for those ages 5+
- For vaccines for 6mo-5yr old children, please click the link for the site you wish to get the vaccine at:
All immunizations will occur at the Vaccine Outreach Location:
Gateway Center, 2526 6th Street, Bremerton WA 98312
If you do not have internet access, you can call 360-475-3099. Note: there are limited staff to answer this number as the same staff are actually working as part of the vaccine team – expect long hold times.
Staff at the main PCHS number are only able to refer you back to the vaccine number/scheduling link, as we need to ensure we have routine patient care access available throughout the entire vaccine process.
Vaccine Supply and Information
We have the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines available.
Please bring your original COVID-19 vaccination card with you to your appointment for verification.
- COVID testing is available for PCHS patients, but we are welcoming New Patients. You must become an established patient to receive testing. Testing is available at ALL clinic locations, we can complete a telehealth visit remotely to save you time when you arrive for testing. You have the option to stay in your vehicle and get tested. Use the chat function on our website to schedule your appointment for faster service, or call us at 360-377-3776.
General COVID Precautions
- If you have chronic disease and need a follow up, all PCHS sites are open to see patients. We are maintaining a high level of cleanliness and following the CDC guidelines to keep you safe. We have staff disinfecting our lobbies and reception space regularly and throughout the day.
- Dental: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have an appointment, you need to reschedule via the patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know if you have a dental emergency and we will connect you to a provider.
- Behavioral Health: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have a counseling appointment, we can move your appointment to a virtual visit or you can reschedule via the patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know if you are in crisis and we will connect you to a counselor.
- Pharmacy: Worried about exposure to germs when picking up prescriptions? PCHS Pharmacy will bring them to your car. Please call ahead to make sure everything is ready, then call when you park. We’ll help you see this through!
- PCHS processes all insurances, offers sliding scale discounts and conducts financial hardship reviews for copay/deductibles, visits, and testing related to COVID-19 services.
- PCHS Office:360-377-3776
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline:866-418-2920
(CHPW/Medicaid Patients Only)
- Interpreter Assistance:360-377-3776
- TTY & Hearing/Speech Disabled:711
Extended hours line
Mon-Fri: 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Find a Location
Find a Provider
Schedule an Appointment
PCHS services include primary medical, dental, behavioral health counseling, substance use treatment, pharmacy services, and health education and promotion activities for all stages of life.
Want to work with a team that is helping our local community? Click the button below to see our current open positions.