Peninsula Community Health Services
If you want a COVID test, please contact us to
schedule an appointment! We are accepting new patients!
We can complete a telehealth visit remotely to save you time when you arrive for testing!
You can call (360) 377-3776 or use the chat function on our website.
Our centralized testing is done at Kitsap Fairgrounds: Monday-Friday 9am-3pm.
- PCHS processes all insurances, offers sliding scale discounts and conducts financial hardship reviews for copay/deductibles, visits, and testing related to COVID-19 services.
- If you have chronic disease and need a follow up, all PCHS sites are open to see patients. We are maintaining a high level of cleanliness and following the CDC guidelines to keep you safe. We have staff disinfecting our lobbies and reception space regularly and throughout the day. We have temperature screeners at the door and we provide a surgical mask to every patient.
- Silverdale Medical & Dental Clinic: On Wednesdays, our Pediatricians will provide well-child check-ups, complete sports forms or update vaccinations. Children under 2 years of age, will be prioritized for the first appointments each day of the week. Everyone entering all our PCHS clinics is offered a mask, and screened for fever and respiratory symptoms.
- Dental: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have an appointment, you need to reschedule via the patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know if you have a dental emergency and we will connect you to a provider.
- Behavioral Health: If you are sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath and have a counseling appointment, we can move your appointment to a virtual visit or you can reschedule via the patient portal, online chat or the main phone number (360-377-3776). Let us know if you are in crisis and we will connect you to a counselor.
- Pharmacy: Worried about exposure to germs when picking up prescriptions? PCHS Pharmacy will bring them to your car. Please call ahead to make sure everything is ready, then call when you park. We’ll help you see this through!
- Visitors: We are limiting visitors in our clinics. If you are a parent or caregiver, please have only one person attend appointments with your child or loved one when possible.
- PCHS Office:360-377-3776
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Hotline:866-418-2920
- Interpreter Assistance:360-377-3776
- TTY & Hearing/Speech Disabled:711
Extended hours line
Mon-Fri: 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Find a Location
Find a Provider
Schedule an Appointment
PCHS services include primary medical, dental, behavioral health counseling, substance use treatment, pharmacy services, and health education and promotion activities for all stages of life.
Want to work with a team that is helping our local community? Click the button below to see our current open positions.