Providers, Medical Assistants, and Dental Assistants
We are always looking for great Medical, Dental, Pharmacy (PharmD), and Behavioral Health Providers, as well as Medical and Dental Assistants. To join our exceptional team of patient care professionals, please submit your CV or resume below.
Psychiatric ARNP Residency
The program will provide the new psychiatric nurse practitioner experience working with a diverse population of patients with varying conditions. Experienced providers will work side-by-side with residents as they treat patients in the various outpatient health care settings at PCHS. Program staff will support residents in advancing their skills in delivering behavioral health care specific to the needs of each individual patient.
Applicants must meet the following requirements: Be a recent graduate of a Master or DNP program, have an American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification as a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), and Washington State License. Interested parties should apply via email at email@example.com.
Administrative and Clinical Care Team Jobs
Benefits of working with PCHS
- Employed position—guaranteed base salary plus bonus potential
- Full comprehensive benefits including, health, life, disability, 403(b), CME allowance, and more
- School loan repayment potential (providers only)
- Four or five day work weeks and flexible schedule—allows plenty of time for work/life (clinical staff only)
- Mission-driven—be a part of a group that truly cares about their community and has the ultimate goal to give back
- Greater Seattle bedroom community
- International airport less than an hour away
- True four-season community
- Highly-ranked public, private, and charter schools plus top-ranked university
- Enjoy endless year-round outdoor activities such as world-class fishing, hiking, boating, downhill and cross country skiing, snowmobiling, golfing, and much more
- Natural beauty surpassing almost anywhere
- Enjoy the NFL’s Seahawks and MLB’s Mariners
Employee Suggestion Box
Please submit your suggestions on what we can do to improve PCHS. While you can submit your suggestions anonymously, if you provide your contact information we will be able to follow up with you. All suggestions are routed to our leadership team for consideration. Thank you for being a part of making PCHS better. Click here for the Employee Suggestion Box.