Sherry Whitley, PharmD
Call for Appointment
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Bachelor of Science in General Medical Science, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
Certifications and Memberships
- Washington State Pharmacy Association (WSPA)
- Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- Immunization certified
Dr. Whitley has been a provider with PCHS since 2011. She was born and raised in Kitsap County and has a place in her heart for small towns and communities. She chose a career in pharmacy after being inspired by watching her father (also a pharmacist) come home from work every day enjoying his job and seeing the impact he has had on his patient’s lives. She chose to attend WSU to add some fun to family gatherings as both her parents are UW alumni (GO COUGS!). She enjoys working with PCHS because of the opportunities available for pharmacists to be incorporated into the patient centered medical home. She also enjoys being able to provide high quality health care for members of her community.
In her spare time she enjoys traveling, spending time with her husband and cats, showing her WSU Cougar spirit whenever possible, and spending time in the sunshine.