Patricia Lambro, PharmD, Pharmacy Director
Call for Appointment
- University of Washington School of Pharmacy; Seattle, WA
- Bachelor’s of Science Biochemistry, Seattle University; Seattle, WA
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
- Washington State Pharmacists Association
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- Immunization certified
Patricia “Petey” Lambro joined PCHS in 2009 and has since become our Pharmacy Director. She is known for her integrity, teamwork, community, and loyalty. Petey’s patients have expressed their love for how she will always listen to their concerns and questions and explain the “why” behind her recommendations.
During her off time, Petey enjoys gardening, baking, sewing quilts, and spending time with her family.