Who We Are
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is a community based nonprofit organization that offers quality, affordable care for children and adults in the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsula areas. Our services include primary medical care, dental care, behavioral health counseling, pharmacy services, referrals to specialty providers, and health education and promotion activities.
The PCHS mission is to provide accessible, affordable, compassionate, quality health care and wellness services for our communities. Our patients come from all walks of life. PCHS services are available to our patients without regard for ability to pay.
How You Can Get Service
We accept DSHS/medical coupons, Healthy Options, Basic Health, Medicare, TriCare and other private insurance reimbursements. Someone who is uninsured or underinsured qualifies for a sliding fee scale, where someone is charged for services based on income and insurance coverage. To learn more, reference our Patient Guide.
We’re dedicated to tailoring our services to our community, and constantly look for ways to improve our organization to better serve the residents of the Kitsap County area. The majority of our Board of Director members are patients of PCHS. You can become a board member, too, by filling out our application.
PCHS staff participates in various community planning committees and events to promote a healthy community here in the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsula area.
*Peninsula Community Health Services is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
*Peninsula Community Health Services is an FTCA-deemed facility and has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Board of Directors
- Christopher Cook – President, Community Representative
- Evelyn Hetrick – Vice President, Patient Advocate
- Yolanda Fong – Secretary, Community Representative
- Paul Hathaway – Treasurer, Patient Advocate
- Susan Astle – Patient Advocate
- Monica Bernhard – Community Representative
- Beryl Cochran – Community Representative
- Sharon Cromley – Patient Advocate
- Al Pinkham – Patient Advocate
- Jeanell Rasmussen – Community Representative
- Claudia Realegeno – Patient Advocate
- Shannon Turner – Patient Advocate