Kristen Sylvester DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily Medicine
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, ANCC
- Member American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member ARNPs United of Washington State
- Member Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
I believe in establishing trusting relationships with my patients and families so that we can work together to maintain wellness, prevent disease or manage chronic conditions.
Kitsap County has been my home since the mid 1990’s, having come here as the spouse of an active duty Navy member. My two teen-aged boys were born here; this is home, this is my community.
I love to hike in the Olympics, take road-trips with family, work in my yard and garden, snowboard, kayak, and paddleboard; most of all I love to make memories and share experiences with all the special people in my life.