Carly Briggs, PA-C
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily Medicine
- Dual Bachelor of Science in Biology and Spanish, Aquinas College; Grand Rapids, MI
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Idaho State University; Pocatello, ID
Certifications and Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Spanish for Health Professions (SHP)
- Physician Assistants for Global Health (PAGH)
Carly Briggs joined PCHS in early 2022, and she has always expressed her excitement for the opportunity to join PCHS to advocate for patients, provide health education, and improve community access to healthcare. She is especially interested in global health, substance use treatment, reproductive and LGBTQ+ healthcare, and preventative medicine.
During her time off, Carly is a big fan of outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, biking, and snowboarding. She also enjoys trying new foods, playing board games, reading, and making jewelry.