Carly Briggs, PA-C
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily Medicine
- Dual Bachelor of Science in Biology and Spanish, Aquinas College, MI
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Idaho State University, ID
Certifications and Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Spanish for Health Professions (SHP)
- Physician Assistants for Global Health (PAGH)
I’m excited for the opportunity to join PCHS to advocate for patients, provide health education, and improve community access to healthcare. I am especially interested in global health, substance use treatment, reproductive and LGBTQ+ healthcare, and preventative medicine.
I am a big fan of outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, biking, and snowboarding. I also enjoy trying new foods, playing board games, reading, and making jewelry.