Albert Carbo, PharmD
Call for Appointment
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI: PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Practice Residency
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI: Doctor of Pharmacy
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL: Bachelors of Science - Biology, Bachelors of Art - Anthropology
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacy (BCACP)
- Graduate Certificate in Consumer Health Advocacy
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certified
- Washington State Pharmacist Association
Albert joined PCHS in 2016, having previously worked within a partnership between an academic medical center and community health center in Madison, WI. He feels fortunate to join an exceptional PCHS team, and is eager to continue collaborating with patients and providers to help ensure that each patient receives accessible, high-quality care.
In his spare time, Albert enjoys running, camping, and exploring the Pacific Northwest with his family.