Ashley Vaughn, PharmD
Call for Appointment
- 2015. University of Washington - Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- 2011. University of Washington - Bachelor of Science – Microbiology
Certifications and Memberships
- Plein Certificate in Geriatric Pharmacy
- Immunization certified
- Tuberculin skin test certified
- Healthcare provider CPR/first aid certified
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP) Lifestyle Coach training
Dr. Ashley Vaughn has been a provider with PCHS since January 2016. She has been fascinated with science for as long as she can remember, and she loves to interact with and help others improve their health and well-being. She chose a career as a pharmacist because it allows her to combine these interests into a profession that she’s truly passionate about.
Ashley was born and raised in the south Seattle area and just recently moved to the Kitsap Peninsula, where her parents have lived for 10 years now. In her spare time she enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors, including camping, fishing, boating, hiking, horseback riding, and snowboarding. She also loves animals and enjoys spending time with her pit bull, Cali.