Brittney Brown, DMD
Call for Appointment
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of New England, Portland, Maine
- Bachelor of Science in Cellular and Molecular Biology and Communication Studies Minor, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- Associate of Arts, Olympic College, Poulsbo, WA
Certifications and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Women Dentist's
Dr. Brown’s patient focus is to provide comprehensive and compassionate care for patients with complex medical, mental and physical challenges. She understands that each patient is unique and therefore strives to make each patient feel comfortable by providing individualized care.
Dr. Brown was born & raised in Washington and is excited to be back on the West Coast to provide dental care to her community. She enjoys ballroom dancing and spending time with her family, friends and her two pugs, Frankie and Ollie.
“Dental Residents are visiting providers who are participating in NYU Langone Hospitals’ Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency training program and are not employees of PCHS.”