Margot Katz, SUDP
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaBehavioral Health
- BA Political Science, University of California, Davis
- MA Gerontology, San Francisco State University
- MA Psychology with an emphasis in Counseling, Brandman University - in progress
Certifications and Memberships
- Certificate of Proficiency - Chemical Dependency Professional
- Certificate of Recognition – Human Services Case Aide
- Member, NAADAC
- Member, Gerontological Society of America
Margo Katz joined PCHS in 2021 and strongly believes in healthcare equality – that all people deserve access to high quality health care delivered with compassion. She believes that all people are worthwhile and that there is no greater purpose than caring for those around us. Her patients appreciate her for Cognitive Behavioral approach during counseling practice, and they also enjoy her take on Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing. Whenever appropriate, Margo loves to take a lifespan approach to the treatment of substance use disorder.
During her off time, Margo loves reading, hiking, and spending time with her family.