Lynette Bird, Chief Operating Officer
Call for Appointment
- Certificate of Specialization-Medical Assistant Certificate, Olympic College, Bremerton WA
- Associates Degree – Olympic College, Bremerton WA
- Completed the Northwest Public Health & Primary Care Leadership Institute (NWRPCA)
- Leadership Kitsap – Class of 2018
Certifications and Memberships
- Member of Filipino-American Association of Kitsap County
- Member of Filipino Women’s Club of Kitsap County
- Certified HIPAA Compliance Officer (CHCO) - AIHC
- Certified Medical Assistant - (NCCT)
- Principles of Practice Management Certified (PPMC) - ACMPE
Lynette began her career at PCHS in 1999 right after she graduated from Olympic College. She has over 20 years of experience working in the healthcare field. She has held positions as a Medical Assistant, Medical Clinic Coordinator, Histology Supervisor and Faculty at Olympic College in the Medical Assistant Program.
Lynette and her family migrated from the Philippines to Bremerton in 1988. She has created deep roots in the community and has always been passionate about the work in advocacy. She is an Alumni of Leadership Kitsap and currently chairs the Medical Assistant Program Advisory Board at Olympic College.