Kaitlyn Frey, DMD
Call for Appointment
- Northwest Dental Residency, Grandview, WA
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Shippensburg University, Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS)
- Shippensburg University, Minor in Anthropology and Biochemistry, Summa Cum Laude
Certifications and Memberships
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Certificate in Public Health from the University of Pittsburgh
I am excited to work at PCHS because PCHS embodies my mission to promote patient education and to provide high-quality dental care to the people who need it most. I look forward to getting to know my patients and serving my community.
I always enjoyed going to the dentist when I was a kid. These positive childhood experiences inspired me to pursue a career in dentistry. It is my goal to provide my patients with the same level of care that I received as a child in hopes of making their visits to the dentist a little bit more enjoyable.
The achievement I am most proud of is catching a trout for the first time using a dry fly. Fly fishing exemplifies the importance of patience and persistence, which are qualities that I carry with me in all that I do.