Donna Poole, ARNP
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaBehavioral Health
- Master of Science in Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, American University, Washington, D.C.
Certifications and Memberships
- Association of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Washington State Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- ARNPs United of Washington State
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- The International Nurses Society of Addictions
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau
Donna joined the PCHS team in 2018, but has consulted and collaborated with PCHS for over a decade in her previous roles in the community. Treating patients from all walks of life is a priority for Donna, making her a natural fit here at PCHS.
Originally from the “other” Washington (DC), Donna has adopted the Pacific Northwest as her home. To preserve a connection with east coast relatives, she maintains a vacation home in Florida. In her spare time, Donna enjoys birding and playing a little golf, both of which she originally discovered in Florida.