Danielle Daehnke, PA-C, MPAP
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily Medicine
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA
- B.A. Biopsychology, Carroll College; Helena, MT
Certifications and Memberships
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants (WAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Certified Physicians Assistant
- Pi Alpha Honor Society
Danielle “Danie” Daehnke joined PCHS in 2012 and her patients say she is approachable, compassionate, and kind. Danie always makes sure to giver her patients the opportunity to take part in making decisions about the care they receive and is well-versed in trauma informed care.
During her time off, Danielle enjoys taking her dog on walks, go camping, enjoy the outdoors, and spend time with her friends. She loves travelling to Hawaii, and cares deeply about women’s rights and climate change.