Kelsey Rasmussen, PharmD
Call for Appointment
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Washington, Seattle
Certifications and Memberships
- Plein Certificate in Geriatric Pharmacy
- Tobacco Cessation
- Tuberculin Skin Testing
- Immunization Certified
- Healthcare Provider CPR & First Aid Certified
- Washington State Pharmacist Association (WSPA)
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society
Dr. Kelsey Rasmussen became a member of the PCHS team in 2016 and is proud to be part of an organization that has a culture of teamwork, leadership, education and innovation in optimizing patient medication and disease management. She enjoys the excitement of empowering patients to become more involved in their own healthcare through their utilization of PCHS Pharmacy Services.
Kelsey enjoys living on the peninsula which provides opportunity to cycle, paddleboard, ski and play on the water. She discovered CrossFit training as a means of improving her overall fitness and enjoys various competitions.