Kailey Redding, PA-C
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily MedicineSchool Based Health Care
- BS Health Science Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- MPH Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Masters Health Science Duke University, Durham, NC
- PA-C Duke University, Durham, NC
Certifications and Memberships
- Pi Alpha Physician Assistant Honors Society
- American Public Health Association
- American Academy of PAs
- BLS, ACLS, CPH certifications
Kailey Redding joined PCHS in 2021 and is originally from the East Coast but she was raised in central Connecticut. Her patients love her for her listening skills, empathy, and patient-centered communication.
During her time off, Kailey loves to travel, hike, exercise, spend time outdoors with her partner and dog, as well as make kombucha at home!