Richard St Cyr, MD
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily Medicine
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA. Degree: Medical Doctorate.
- University of California San Francisco/Sutter Medical Center, Santa Rosa, CA. Family Medicine residency & specialty certification.
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London, UK. Post-baccalaureate diploma in public health.
- Columbia University, New York City, NY, USA. Degree: Bachelor of Arts in English.
Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Family Practice
I am a board certified family doctor for twenty wonderful and rewarding years.
I live in Kitsap county with my wife and two young boys, where we are thriving amidst the wonderful quality of life and community spirit.
I have worked in varied communities, from a small community clinic in rural Sonoma to a large hospital in the heart of Beijing, China. But my mission is still the same: keeping my patients and the larger communities healthy. I focus on preventing illness, no matter their social or economic situation.