Monica Berninghaus, DDS
Call for Appointment
- 1999, Masters Degree - Dental Science, George Washington University
- 1999, Comprehensive Dental Residency, National Naval Dental Center, Bethesda, MD.
- 1990, General Practice Residency, Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
- 1989, The Ohio State University, D.D.S.
- 1984, The Ohio State University, B.S. Pharmacy
Certifications and Memberships
- Fellow, The Academy of General Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association- member and delegate
- American Dental Association
- Kitsap County Dental Society - past president 2014-2015
I am a proud member of the PCHS dental team dedicated to helping an underserved population in our community. Patient education and communication to me are at the forefront of dental health, as dental disease has been shown to have a detrimental effect on our overall health. Positive dental health practices can result in promotion of oral health, reduction of dental caries and gum disease, and better quality of life for our patients.