Michael Grennan, PA-C
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaFamily Medicine
- Masters of Clinical Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Bachelors of Science in Clinical Health, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Certifications and Memberships
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Washington State Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Mike joined the PCHS team in 2017, after retiring in August as Master Chief Hospital Corpsman. During his military career, Mike earned several awards, including the Bronze Star, Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, and Campaign Medals for both Iraq and Afghanistan.
PCHS is a great match for his desire to help people and work directly with our local community. Mike is well -traveled, having been as far as the Middle East, but his heart lies here in the Pacific Northwest and spending time outdoors with his family and pets.