Krissy Remeto, CDP
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaBehavioral Health
- Masters of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Phoenix
- Associate of Arts in Human Services, Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
Certifications and Memberships
- Chemical Dependency Professional
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
My background includes working in intensive outpatient, medicated-assisted, and dual-diagnosis (mental health) treatment settings. I have experience in motivational interviewing, trauma informed care, 12-step facilitation, cognitive behavioral therapy, matrix model, life skills, Individual counseling, group counseling, case management, Substance Use Assessments, supervision, and drug information school instructor.
Through my own journey in recovery, I have gained a passion for helping others find recovery. I believe that recovery is individualized; it doesn’t look the same for everyone.
Having been in recovery since 2007 and working in the field of chemical dependency since 2008, I like to meet people where they are at and guide them in building their own unique recovery foundation.