Holly Wolfe, RD, CD
Call for Appointment
- Graduated cum laude from Central Washington University with a Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Nutrition
- Dietetic Internship: Mayo School of Health Sciences in Rochester, MN
Certifications and Memberships
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Membership
- Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management
- Washington State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Membership
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
She provides her patients with accurate, practical, and fun tips for healthy eating. Her goals are to help people make informed choices, to improve their relationship with food, and to inspire people to feel as good as they can through food.
For 2020, Holly was voted Best Nutritionist in Central Kitsap/Bremerton and in 2018 and 2019 was voted Top Finalist. She looks forward to many more years to help patients meet their nutritional goals.