Haylee Hanthorn, SUDP
Call for Appointment
Practice AreaBehavioral Health
- Associate's Degree in Human Services, Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- Master of the Arts in Psychology with an emphasis in Family and Marriage Counseling, Brandman University, WA
Certifications and Memberships
- Certificate in Chemical Dependency
- Certificate in Case Management
Haylee Hanthorn joined PCHS in 2020, and strongly believes in a collaborative individualized approach to help reach treatment goals. She uses a variety of therapeutic modalities and interventions such as Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing. Her favorite quote is, “We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.”.
During her time off, Haylee loves to spend time with her family, read mysteries, and explore new places.