Gretchen Gardner, PharmD
Call for Appointment
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Washington State University, Spokane, WA; Residency in Geriatrics
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacy (BCACP)
- Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacy (BCGP)
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacist (ASCP)
- Washington State Pharmacy Association (WSPA)
- American Geriatrics Society (AGS)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Immunization certified
Gretchen joined the PCHS team in 2017. She grew up in Maine and has since traveled back and forth across the country to further her education and now to be with her husband who is in the Navy. Her interest in Pharmacy came from an interest in science and a desire to help others. She also has a strong passion for helping geriatric patients, an often overlooked population. Gretchen is excited to be a part of the collaborative environment that PCHS has to offer and to provide pharmacy services in various settings. She has a drive to provide the best patient care and continue to learn new ways of doing this.
Outside of work, Gretchen enjoys spending time with her husband, dog (Luna), and two cats (Sadie and Elsie). She also enjoys cooking, watching movies and exploring the outdoors and new restaurants!