Ali Mohamed, BDS, (CAGS) Operative
Call for Appointment
- Tripoli University Faculty of Dentistry, Libya, Bachelor in Dental Surgery
- Boston University, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Doctor of Science in Dentistry Candidate (DScD)
- Boston University, Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Operative, Esthetic and Digital Dentistry
Certifications and Memberships
- National Board Dental Examination Part I (07/2015)
- National Board Dental Examination Part II (07/2016)
- Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations
As a Dentist, I’ve worked in three countries: Libya, my native country, Egypt, and the United States, treating patients from diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. I appreciate being challenged and executing various dental treatments. My objective as a Dentist is to provide the best possible patient treatment, using both cutting-edge and traditional methods, while also creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
Outside of the clinic, I like playing soccer, outdoor activities like skiing and hiking, as well as reading and studying Spanish.